Saturday, January 14, 2012

First Post...

I have finally decided to start a blog. As most of you know, I work nights. So, that means that my sleep cycle is completely messed up and I am occasionally up at all hours of the night. Hence the blog title "Its a quarter after one". Fitting.

Now I have something to do @ 2am when I am awake, watching infomercials. Which, by the way, is the only thing to do @ that hour besides going to Winco or Walmart. Whaaaaaa.

I bought my first "real" mixer. Inspired by Caity Duke- aka Martha Stewart, as I like to call her. She can bake anything, anytime, anywhere. She's my inspiration. I didn't go for the most expensive one, but I think this one will suit me fine. It has the essentials.
I made Dustin a cheesecake with it this week. Worked pretty good.





1 comment: