Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Yess!!

It's snowing!! It's snowing!!!!





Finally.

Although, it won't stick around for long.

At least now there is a reason for it to be so stinkin' cold outside and so very, very grey.
..........................

In other, not-so-good news- I have hives. WTF? They are not thaaat bad, but there are a few. The last, and only time, I have ever had hives was the week of my NCLEX exam (that's the big test that decides if you are going to be a nurse or NOT.) I was, understandably, a little more than stressed out, but I thought I was actually handling it all very well.
My subconscious, apparently, thought different. Dustin would wake me up in the middle of the night and tell me that I was waking him up grinding my teeth because I was having such stressful dreams--Yikes! Isn't it funny how your body handles things? I mean, at the time, I thought I was actually pretty calm and prepared, yet I would toss and turn, grind my teeth to the core, and broke out in hives. Ha.
So why do I have them now? Am I really this worried about what kind of Tablet I am going to get? Nahh, don't think so. But really, I wonder why though??



No comments:

Post a Comment