Well, it has been awhile, hasn't it? I just haven't been in the mood. It was like one day I just didn't like writing on my blog anymore.
However, the other day I took a look back at some of my past posts and realized that it is kind of fun to be able to look back at times past and reminisce. So, needless to say, the blog lives on!
What's the latest in my life you ask? Can't think of much, except that I'M PREGNANT!!!! Can you believe it? It was literally 13 years ago today that Dustin and I started dating. Now, we are (finally) starting our family together. I am so nervous, but so excited.
I couldn't be happier.
**Side note, every time I write on my blog, I double check for grammatical errors out of fear that Uncle Mike or Cait will judge me. You see, they are both sticklers on grammar. Its a lot of pressure to live up to, but I do my best. **
You and Dust are going to make the BEST mommy and daddy in the world- we are very excited to Gram and Gramp! I luv ya
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteA+ on the grammar.