Wednesday, December 19, 2012

If I went to work everyday and did not give my patients their medications, did not complete and chart my assessments, did not notify the doctors of my concerns, and I just sat around and collected a paycheck, I WOULD BE FIRED! Fired for not doing my job.

So, why is it ok for these members of Congress to continually NOT do what they are hired and paid to do? The fiscal cliff has been looming over their heads for, lets face it, YEARS. Yet, these people can't come together and compromise on a plan that is going to help the American people. They are working harder at opposing each others ideas and plans than they are at working together to come up with new ones.

I wish they would just knock it off already. Complete the task you have been given, or you will be FIRED!

Hmmph.


No comments:

Post a Comment