Monday, July 16, 2012





I have been trying really hard lately to hang out with my friends more often. I feel like I need them around me to help me stay grounded and connected to the things that really matter. Its been a busy summer so far with lots of weddings, engagements, barbecues, and random get-togethers. You know, the fun stuff. I can't help but wonder, though, if things will be different in the future. Everyones getting married and starting families and its hard not to wonder if one day these pictures will all be just a memory of things "the way they were back then", you know?

Anyone who really knows me knows that I don't really like change - and things are changing around me.  I'm struggling a bit and I can't quite put my finger on why. I'm having a hard time being "content" lately. Is there a pause button that I can push to make life stop for a minute and let me figure out my emotions? You know, get it together a bit more. Im all over the place- like I don't know if Im coming or going or what!

Hard to explain.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment