Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Friends.

I feel good today.

I met with some friends from nursing school today. Yes, I do actually have friends. We went and had sushi at one of the best spots in Boise. Yummmm.

I love getting together with old friends and catching up. We are all at different stages in life (ie. some married, some single, some parents, some not, etc.) so, its fun to listen to everyone's latest happenings in their lives.

My friend Cait's baby girl just fed from a bottle for the first time today. HUGE progress. (She was born premature at 23 weeks. 1 lb 3 oz. Ya, real early, real small. So hearing about her progress today makes it an even better day!

Plus, I have made it to the gym pretty much everyday since last Monday. I feel good about that too. But guess what, not one pound lost.

O-well. Right? Right? Someone please say something.....

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it funny that we can all be in different places in our lives but still be friends?

    ReplyDelete