Thursday, February 2, 2012

BS!

Did you hear?
That stupid beaver, Puxatony Phil, saw his shadow. What a jerk. Doesn't he know I am dying here? Dying people! I need the sun, warmth, color, activity! And what's this guy so happy about, huh? What-Its funny to lead people to believe that they will have to endure more cold? Whhhyyyy I aughtttaa....

Anyhooo. I feel like giving up on my diet. How can a person follow a diet plan and not loose a single pound? I will not sit here a lie that I haven't fallen off the wagon a few times- But its not like I'm sneaking BonBons and Cheetos in the middle of the night either. Last summer, I joined Weight Watchers Online and in 10 weeks I lost 13 lbs. I felt really good about it because the weight loss was slow and healthy. I did that without even really increasing my activity. But here we are, only 6 months later and I can't even lose a freakin' pound? What is this-a joke? I might as well just give up and eat whatever I want because I will be happier that way anyways. I have spend all this time eating crap I don't even want to for NOTHING! I have never been the type to be able to starve myself or stick to a diet of strictly vegetables. I need carbs and protein or else I freak, literally freak out man! Hhmmppphh. I am spent. Put a fork in me, I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment