Wednesday, January 30, 2013

We had our first book club last night. Caitlin hosted. She made Zuppa Tuscana, home aide breadsticks and the best brownies ever. It was a delight. I love getting together with these girls! There's just something about getting together with your girlfriends, eating and talking. There is really nothing like it.  Being in good company is something that I have come to treasure and I can't wait for February's get-together. Why didn't I take pictures?

In other news...
Dustin is now a foreman at his job that he has only worked at for four months. He does demolition and he LOVES it. He is so good at it and he just makes me so proud. All his hard work is paying off. Still waiting for full time at UPS though- we don't know when that will ever happen.

I am now 5.5 months pregnant, and its crazy because you can't even tell. NOT!  I feel like a big ol' fatty. I just keep thinking- if I feel this way now, how am I going to feel in 4 months? On a more positive note, however, I am feeling the baby move a lot these days and Dustin even can feel him move sometimes.

Duke is doing well, so thats good.

That's all for now.


1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful enjoy this! glad you had fun last night
    mom

    ReplyDelete