Monday, April 2, 2012

Oh Summer, Where Art Thou?

Man. Its a nice day.

As I sat there on the couch, getting ready to take a nap (you see, I have been off work for a week and I have to go back tomorrow. So I am trying to soak up all the sleep/lazy time I can) I told myself that maybe I should get my lazy bum up off the couch and take that crazy dog on a walk. You would have thought that the incessant pacing back and forth and whining would have given me a clue that he needed some exercise.  Anyways- So we ventured out. It was glorious!! And, I think it worked- I think I actually got some energy outta that silly dog.


When we were walking down the street, not too far from my house, guess what I found in the street? A 9mm shell casing. Yikes!  What is this L.A.?  I was gonna take it home to show Dustin, but then I told myself I better leave it. You know, in case its evidence for something. Oh crap. Now CSI is going to be after me because my fingerprints are on it.  I must go retrieve it at once......  Nah, they'll never find me. Im too elusive.

No comments:

Post a Comment