Sunday, March 4, 2012

Today it was sooo nice outside. Dustin and I took the dogs on a walk and it was just like a summer evening.  Someone in the neighborhood was even barbecuing at their house so the air was very summery. Quite nostalgic. I can't wait for the weather to heat up and be able to have long evenings, walk the dogs, play outside, and be warm ;)  Am I going to have to eventually move to a warmer climate?

FYI, give it until about August of this year and I am sure that I will be saying that I am ready for cooler weather and can't wait for it to snow.  LOL. (Thats short for "laugh out loud", Mom). Sidenote: My mother has successfully figured out how to post to the blog. She, however, remains "Anonymous".

Winter in Boise would be soooo much better and easier to handle if it would actually snow!

Should I quite my job and become a logger in Washington? Would they hire me?

1 comment:

  1. I don't think it's the cold that bugs me - it's the gray. Can't it just be sunny outside?

    ReplyDelete